Addressing the EQUITY in the Room (The Other Underserved Communities)
August 9 – 8:15 am to 9:00 am
Broadband and digital equity have been a topic of discussion for an awfully long time. But that conversation is not truly lined up with “the other underserved” communities…. rural, agricultural and disadvantaged urban communities. The IoT Coffee Talk crew explores real world experiences, use cases and solutions where we will discuss the benefits of blended network architectures and how they support other technology applications that drive equitable value and useful data insights for all. You can expect to hear us cover
– Infrastructure challenges today, can’t we architect around them?
– What are the solution possibilities?
– Are we missing opportunities?
– What do blended architectures bring to the table?
– How do we increase visibility to deliver equity?