STEPS TO SECURE YOUR BOOTH:
1. Select your preferred location from the the Floor Plan. This only reserves your preferred location – please see step 5 below.
2. Once submitted, please look for an email from “ExpoFP”. This email will provide instructions for your login to create and manage your Exhibitor Profile.
3. If you do not receive this the same day as you request your preferred Exhibitor location, please also check your SPAM folder.
4. Download, sign and return the 2024 Terms and Conditions to Jeff Gavlinski (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is required and can be found here.
5. Register to Mountain Connect as an Exhibitor. Booth locations reserved will be returned to the general pool if you do not complete this step within 30 days of selecting your booth location.
NOTE: Your company profile on this Floor Plan is necessary to complete so that attendees can find you at the conference as well as learn more about your company. You may add things like your logo, contact information, white papers and even short videos to your profile. Take advantage of this!