We are expecting participation from the FCC, Google, Microsoft, Verizon, Silicon Flatirons, and others. This, of course, is in addition to our line-up in 2014. Please check our website for updates and announcements.
- We are adding a Broadband 101 Education Day on Sunday, June 7th, for those who attend but lack the foundation in the basics of broadband. It is our intent to provide the basics so that those who attend are better prepared to ask questions and engage in dialog. This session will be facilitated by Dr. David Reed, Faculty Director, Interdisciplinary Telecom Program at the University of Colorado Boulder. Cost: $99
- We will have a Meet Me room for private meetings
- For all new product announcements/press worthy news, we will offer press coverage. We would ask that a notification deadline of May 15, 2015 be observed so that we are able to prepare.
- We are also offering professional video services during the conference. Individual presentation/panel discussions are available for $175 per session and this includes editing services. The exception to the above are keynote speeches, sponsor lunch presentations, and the awards ceremony/closing remarks which are hosted by the event and will be made available after the conference.
- Our 2015 Exhibitor space will include both foyers of the Vail Cascade Conference Center. Space is limited and offered at a first come, first served basis.